Miriam Rose turned 4 years old today!!! She was so excited for her birthday this year. Before Dad left for work, he gave her a present. It was "Scarlet" from GI Joe, one of the two coveted girl figures that Daddy has. Now Miriam has her very own Scarlet. The girls spent the morning playing/fighting with Scarlet. After we dropped Lizzie off at school, Miriam, Rachel and I ran some birthday errands.
That evening, we had pizza and juice boxes for dinner. (Miriam's request) After everyone had a bath, we had Family Home Evening. Then we let Miriam open a present from Mom and Dad and her gift from the Bowles. She got a Disney Magic Oven and some refill cake mixes. Then we sang Happy Birthday and she blew out the candles on her doughnut!

Rachel was very interested in what we had on the plate and followed it closely.


Miriam is such fun to have in our family. I call her my "Bouncy Tigger" because she never really stops moving...even in her sleep. She dances her way through each day, hopping, bouncing, skipping, prancing. She has an infectious smile and sweet dimples. She still loves her burpcloth and sleeps with one each night. She has a sweet disposition and is kind to others. She loves going to school and participating in all the fun activities there. She also enjoys primary and participates in giving prayers and talks as often as she can.
She can make her own bed, get herself dressed, buckle her carseat, open the car door, get on her shoes and socks, and write her name. She eats a chocolate sandwich everyday for lunch (Nutella) and has quite a sweet tooth. Some other favorite foods are Goldfish crackers, Cocoa Puffs, and milk. She enjoys playing games on the computer, playing with all her little Barbie/princess/character figures, playing with her sisters, playing GI Joe with her Daddy and playing "handbreaker" with her Mommy. (Notice a pattern?)
I love her very much and can't wait to see all the fun things she'll do and learn in the coming year. Happy Birthday Miriam!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Miriam!!! It sounded like you had one great birthday. YEA for birthdays :)
Happy Birthday Miss Miriam!!!!
I can't believe that our little Mimi is FOUR years old!! Where has the time gone :-( Happy Birthday to such a happy, crazy girl!! Love you tons!!!
That doughnut cake is great! I might have to copy your idea...my kids would love it. Happy Birthday Miriam!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!! I love the cake!! How super cute! Did you make it? I can't believe that girl is 4!! Holy smokes! What a fun day and fun gifts!! She's getting old. Miss her so much!
Post a Comment