Monday, November 16, 2009
More Rachel Fun
This little Rachel-girl of ours is just too cute. It's easy to put up with her whines and fussing because she is just adorable! Here are a couple videos we took this weekend. In the first one, I caught her playing in the dirty clothes (nice) and Jim's sock drawer. She was trying to put on his socks. Sorry that it's so dark.
In this one, we were eating dinner last night and she loved her whole dinner. Green beans are one of her favorites. She does the same open mouth thing for any food she likes (oatmeal, lasagna, dessert, etc.)
This picture was taken this morning. Lizzie had me come running to take a picture of Rachel being so cute. So I humored her. She does enjoy her big sisters' beds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She really is such a cutie. All your girls are!!
That girl is funny. I love that she wasn't a huge fan of the sock taste. Also, I love her sprout. So cute. I wish Davin would eat green beans like that. Or Weston, for that matter. :) She definitely inherited the giant Henshaw mouth. What a doll!
I already miss that girl!! She's such a sweet girl. So cute trying to put on the rolled up socks and instead eating them. Yum, yum. Life is so interesting when you are almost 18 months old. I'm so glad she got to try out the nursery. She's so close and it's so hard when they are so close. Well, I better go get out my sewing machine and face the music! Love ya.
She is getting so big!! I love the open mouth I think all your girls and something they did with their mouths...lizzies giant tongue when she was little, and mimi's crazy loud scream!! haha she's getting so big, what a cutie!
Post a Comment