Last week, Jim realized that he had Veteran's Day off work and then it was his "off-Friday". He was thinking about taking Thursday off too. I said that was fine as long as he took me out to lunch that day. ;) Guess who's going to lunch tomorrow?!?!Today we started off our holiday by heading up to JCPenney to take some pictures. It was time for Miriam's 4yr pictures and we were overdue for some family shots. Everyone was good and smiled their sweet smiles. Then we headed up to the food court for lunch and the play area. We ended a super fun morning at the Disney store where the girls picked out new princess shirts.




In the afternoon, I had a primary presidency meeting and then I made some rolls to go with the soup I made yesterday. (I can only do so much cooking in one day.) Even Rachel enjoyed the potato soup and my rolls turned out well with a little whole wheat flour substitution. After dinner, we cleaned up and put on our comfy jammies and watched "UP". The theater experience has been put on hold until Rachel gets a little bigger, so we hadn't seen this great movie yet. Everyone LOVED it. Rachel loved the balloons and the dogs. I was teary eyed the whole time. We enjoyed our candy and popcorn too! We'll have to do movie night more often.




7 comments:
I loved your pics!!! They were all so adorable it was difficult to pick a favorite.
Love,
Nana
Great photos! The only professional ones my kids have ever had are school photos. Kinda sad. Oh well. I loved Up too and totally cried my way through almost the whole beginning and the whole end.
Those pictures turned out Fabulous!! How do you get 3 kids to look so good in so many pictures? WHat is the trick? That family picture is perfect! Love them! Have fun at lunch today!!!! Yea for a 5 day weekend! :)
The family picture turned out SO cute! Seriously you guys are so photogenic. I also like the sisters picture with Rachel doing jazz hands. :) Sounds like you are having a fun long weekend. I teared up several times in UP too. It's a sweet movie. When we saw it with Weston he kept saying "Is that the guys wife?" "Yes." "She died." He's so sensitive. Anyway, we are spontaneously here in CA until Sunday morning. Tomorrow we are going to go the beach and swing by and say HI to the grandparents while mom and dad are at work. I hope we don't get rained on. Anyway, I'll call you when we get home and of course I'll blog all about it. Love you tons!
Yummmm, potato soup. I think you just gave me an idea for dinner on this cloudy, cold day. Family pictures are a pain to do but so worth it. I'm impressed that you got all three girls looking at the camera and smiling...they look adorable!
Brad and I love the family picture!! They are so cute and such beautiful little and big girls! I love seeing how big they are getting.. don't let them forget me!
Your pictures turned out so well! I wish we had had the same luck with JCPenney. We tried a year ago and the results were nothing close to buy-able. Makes me think I could try them again...but maybe in a different location!
Post a Comment