Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

We went out to Mary's house for Thanksgiving this year. It was so nice to visit with Nana and Papa and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins. Rachel took awhile to warm up to the situation (two hours) but she loved playing outside. I loved getting to hold my new nephew, Jefferson. He is still so unbelievably tiny!!! Tiny babies are a mystery to me, but evidently, some people have them.
Between the combined efforts of Nana, Mary and Rick, we had a delicious dinner. Everything tasted great and I was stuffed. My favorite was the cranberries that Nana made. I'm not usually a big fan, but these were fantastic! Unfortunately, after the picture of the food, I was too busy getting plates for everyone and feeding my own face to take anymore pictures. It was a really nice evening and we've already made our plans for Christmas.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

SO fun! Sounded like a great Thanksgiving :)

Shannon said...

Mmm it all looks delish and I'm glad you had a nice evening with family. I love the picture of the girls playing. Aren't cousins the best entertainers?

Jeff said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You kiddies look so cute in with the turkey hats.

Mom said...

MMmm. . .your Thanksgiving looked just about as good as our Thanksgiving. I wished we could all be together, but I'm glad you were with family too. I love you!!