Miriam was also "riding" her pillow pet. This was her favorite present of the day. She had seen them on TV and I told her she could ask for one for her birthday. Lizzie has a ladybug one on her Christmas list. It is super soft and comfy. She carries it all over the house with her.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
What can you get for a dollar?
Hours and hours of fun! I bought Mimi some "birthday balloons" for her party. Mostly they were to help our new guests find our house. (For some reason, it's amazingly hard.) I forgot they were outside and the girls reminded me. They certainly cheered up a cranky baby fast. I have to say the dollar store is the ONLY place to buy balloons. However, I try to reserve them for special occasions so that the fun doesn't become commonplace.
Miriam was also "riding" her pillow pet. This was her favorite present of the day. She had seen them on TV and I told her she could ask for one for her birthday. Lizzie has a ladybug one on her Christmas list. It is super soft and comfy. She carries it all over the house with her.
Miriam was also "riding" her pillow pet. This was her favorite present of the day. She had seen them on TV and I told her she could ask for one for her birthday. Lizzie has a ladybug one on her Christmas list. It is super soft and comfy. She carries it all over the house with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ok, I love Rachel playing with the ballons! She does the exact same thing as Davin does with them and makes some of the same faces too. We just have to get these cousins together! I'm glad that Mimi likes her pillow pet too. Weston watched her opening it on her birthday video and reminded me that he has a pillow pet too, but his is little and is a dog. :)
Post a Comment