Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Now It's Time To Say Goodbye...

Wednesday morning, Rachel finally woke up at a decent hour. Mom took Dad to work and Jules to take her car to get it fixed in the morning. So I got everyone dressed and started on picking up Grandma's house. (She schedules the house cleaners for right after we leave. It relieves me of a lot of pressure!) My friend, Aimee, came over with her sweet little 3 month old baby boy. We had fun visiting and holding and loving Wyatt. He is just so sweet and cute and adorable! I was too busy holding him and cooing to take any pictures, darn it! Next time!!

Aimee came with us to get lunch at our favorite place, McDonald's. Her mom met us over there too, which was fun. I love her mom. After everyone was full of chicken nuggets and fries, we hit the long road home. Rachel napped the entire two hours! She was a tired girl and it made for a nice, quiet ride. We got home and I cleaned the kitchen, unpacked, looked at pictures, blogged, grocery shopped, fed kids, etc. Jim went to visit his mom after work (she's in the hospital recovering from emergency surgery) so I'm going to put the kids to bed and wait impatiently for him to get home!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a fun little trip to Grandma B's house! Jennifer looks great. I think it's so fun that you still keep in touch and got to get together to visit. I LOVE all the gorgeous pictures from your new camera.

The aquarium looks pretty fun. Especially the round tank the kids could go inside. And Mimi is the cutest sea star. :)

I cannot wait to see Davin and Rachel play together! She is such a cute girl. Glad that you got home safely. I'll call you to catch up today. Love you!