And because a post is never fun with out some pictures, here is Rachel eating her piece of cake yesterday. She ate the entire thing...except the stuff I cleaned off her face and hands and chair and the table.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Random Stuff
A few friends have been posting things they are thankful for all month long. Maybe next year I'll have foresight and start that on the first of the month, but it's never too late, right? Anyway, today I'm thankful for our carpool buddy and I'm missing him. He has been sick this week, and I've been picking up Lizzie everyday. Between forgotten library books, parent/teacher conferences, and assemblies I am driving to and from our beloved elementary school FIVE times everyday this week! Thank heavens there are only three school days this week. Also, when I have to pick up Lizzie, Rachel doesn't get a nap...enough said.
And because a post is never fun with out some pictures, here is Rachel eating her piece of cake yesterday. She ate the entire thing...except the stuff I cleaned off her face and hands and chair and the table.


And because a post is never fun with out some pictures, here is Rachel eating her piece of cake yesterday. She ate the entire thing...except the stuff I cleaned off her face and hands and chair and the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Seriously all that running back and forth to school has to get old. Plus a non-napped 2 year old is never a good thing. You are such a fun mom to let her devour that cake and make a mess. I bet she loved it! I'm glad we got to talk last night too. It was very fun. Today we woke up to snow and it is cold and still flurrying. It's definitely a stay in my sweats all day kind of day. :)
Rachel looks like she's having fun with that cake. Good thing she's not doing raspberries right then! I miss you guys. . .why don't you come and visit. . .maybe next weekend??
Post a Comment