This was the big girls' room set-up the week before we moved. We had to take apart their beds before Jim left. The TV and computer were also packed up, so I set up the laptop in their room!

Rachel was having so much fun with her toys the other day. It looked like Prince Phillip was a cowboy and was taking Aurora for a ride. She also is in love with swords. Any size or shape of stick can be made into a sword.


Miriam did her rainbow name project her last week at Beach School. We had fun coming up with words that describe her! The final project was
Merry
Impish
Rhythmic
Inventive
Adorable
Musical

The day before we moved, a friend brought over this "Moving Survival Kit" with water bottles, juice boxes, granola bars, fruit snacks, apples, hand sanitizer and handmade puppets. It came in handy that weekend!!!

Here is Miriam with Mrs. Daily on her last day of school. She had so much fun in her class this year. They did so much singing all the time, Mimi was in heaven! We're going to miss her.

I was super bummed that Lizzie's teacher was out for the last day that she was there. I don't think I even got a picture at the beginning of the year. Bummer. Will definitely do better next time!!!
The good news is that Kindergarten is pretty awesome wherever you go. I just about died when Mimi's whole class came walking out wearing these awesome leprechaun hats! So cute!

In other news, Rachel has been pretty good this week. She actually is potty training again. I may be officially cuckoo for doing it this week, but she's really just ready and needs to do it. She also loves the full-length mirror in our bedroom. I have caught her in front of it a couple times singing, "...who I am inside..." (which is the song 'Reflections' from 'Mulan'). Pretty adorable!
1 comment:
Finally blogging. I love seeing the inside of the house. It really does look great!! I can't wait to see it next weekend in living color AND all of you too! I'm glad everybody is settling into school and life. We had a wonderful weekend in San Diego. My eye even stopped twitching!! I guess a good night's sleep with nothing hanging over your head will do that ;-)
Post a Comment