They rolled out their dough and posed for the camera.
Monday, February 28, 2011
President's Day Fun
A friend in our ward invited us over on the Monday holiday to make pizza and let the kids play. Her daughter is Lizzie's age and her son is between Rachel and Mimi and they love to play together. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I borrowed my friend's and she just emailed me the pictures! My friend is from Italy and is a great cook. It was so fun to watch her work in the kitchen (and to eat the yummy food that came out of it)!!
They rolled out their dough and posed for the camera.



Then they poked the dough with the fork.
And added the sauce and cheese. Rachel was happy to eat hers like that!

They rolled out their dough and posed for the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your pizza party looked great!! What fun to have friends to invite you over! I sure miss those girls. If all goes well I'm thinking of driving out (with you Father, of course) on the 26th to see your "new to you" house.
Post a Comment