After presents, we took a quick potty break and then sang Happy Birthday. She wanted to blow out the candles as soon as she saw them. Then she wanted to pull them off the cake right away to lick the frosting. It was a pretty great birthday for her!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Superhero Birthday!
We finally had dinner on Monday night and THEN we let the birthday girl open her presents. She had waited all day long for the big moment and the excitement was almost too much for her little 3 yr old body to contain! Here she is in the morning. I made their shirts for her "Superhero" birthday party and it worked out perfectly for the 4th also. (The sun was in their eyes, so this was the best I got.)

She also helped shuck the corn for her dinner. She took so long doing her ear, that she was left unattended by the trash can. We found that she had eaten several bites too!!
She is really into superheros and loves to watch "The Avengers" on DisneyXD. So we bought her the first season on DVD, a superhero puzzle, a Bug's Life puzzle, a superhero shirt, a playdough set, Thor, Captain America, and Spiderman Pez, Thor's hammer, and a Captain America shield. We also got her a big basketball hoop for the backyard. She was a very happy girl! The pictures don't do her justice, if you have time, watch the video!




After presents, we took a quick potty break and then sang Happy Birthday. She wanted to blow out the candles as soon as she saw them. Then she wanted to pull them off the cake right away to lick the frosting. It was a pretty great birthday for her!




After presents, we took a quick potty break and then sang Happy Birthday. She wanted to blow out the candles as soon as she saw them. Then she wanted to pull them off the cake right away to lick the frosting. It was a pretty great birthday for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ok, first of all, I LOVE the Captain America shirts! So cool. Also, I love that Rachel wanted a superhero party. She's the best. :)
I confess I didn't make it all the way through the present video, but I watched about half and it was hilarious. She was just shaking she was so excited. Davin watched the whole thing, probably wishing he could have been there so he could steal her presents. Happy Birthday Rachel Liberte!
Ok-how did you make the shirts or in other words-where'd ya get the iron-on or pic for them?
So cute she loves the superheros-a girl after my 4 year olds heart...these 2 may have to meet up someday LOL!
What a great birthday! I'm getting Zander hooked on the Avengers...thanks for the suggestion. And those shirts turned out so good, I'm very impressed!
Cute, cute Rachel! I loved watching Miriam next to her just itching to get in on the present action. Love big sisters!
How cute that she loves Superheros!! The shirts turned out really cute. My boys love that tv show too :)
Post a Comment