This week I had parent teacher conferences with the big girls' teachers. They are both doing very well in school. I was a little worried about Miriam because she is so young in her grade, but she is doing just fine in all her subjects and she works hard. Since it's the first trimester, the teachers don't usually give 3's, but Miriam earned a 3 for her reading fluency. Her teacher said she's like a little actress when she reads out loud with such feeling. Liz is also doing well in all her subjects. She brings home the challenge spelling list every week and earned the highest score on the benchmark exam for language arts.
They also both earned an award this trimester! Liz earned the character award for 'Responsibility' and Miriam earned the academic award for 'Reading'! I am so proud of my big girls.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment