On Wednesday, Miriam turned 6! She has been looking forward to her birthday since, oh, Liz and Rachel's birthdays this summer. Haha! But the last week she has been counting down the days. I know in her heart of hearts she was bummed not to be able to invite a billion girls (and boys) to come to a big party, but she managed to be very happy with her activity of choice with her friend Cam.
I brought in brownie bites for her to share with her class at the end of the day. She handed them out to everyone and they sang to her. She loved it. Then we got to dance. After school, we did have to do homework, but she was a good sport about it. We let her open her presents when she was done. She got her first Webkinz pet, some farm animal PetShops, a mermaid Barbie, a set of four chapter books, a Barbie movie, and a recorder with Aladdin music. She also got a fun princess paper doll set from the Bowles. She was pretty thrilled with all her new, fun toys.
Cameron came over around 5 and I took all the girls to McDonald's for
dinner. Then we went to Pump It Up to jump around. The girls all had a
ton of fun. It wasn't very crowded, which was nice. They loved the
big slide, the obstacle course and the bounce rooms. When they were
good and tired, we headed over to In-N-Out for birthday shakes. Miriam
has recently discovered the chocolate shake and choose that over cake
and ice cream.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My favorite picture is of Rachel and Lizzie looking so excited watching Mimi open her presents. Oh, the anticipation of new toys on in the house ;-). Looks and sounds like you had birthday success!! Judging from Mimi's tired little voice at the end of the day it must have been fun and a little exhausting!!!
What a fun birthday!!! I love all the pictures
So so cute! I still feel horrible that we forgot to call and sing to Mimi on her birthday! At least I was prepared enough that she already had her present. :) Looks like a fun birthday and I love the silly posing girls at In N Out! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment