
I watched this fabulous movie this weekend. It is one of my all-time favorites. I love the story, Walter Matthau trying to sing is hilarious, Babs is amazing, and it's directed by Gene Kelly so the entire movie is like one gorgeous choreographed dance. It's just fun. Also, every time I turned it on (because I couldn't watch it in one sitting) the girls were always drawn in by the musical numbers. Luckily, they're not old enough to be embarrassed by their mother singing along with every song!




6 comments:
Woohoo! I love that movie too. I watched it with mom the last time I was home and it was so fun. A friend was in the play at his high school last week, but we didn't end up making it since it was the night after Weston's party and I was bushed. I bet Weston would like it too. Perhaps that will be next on my movie line up to rent from the library.
one of my favs too
did the play in elementary school
brings back lots of memories
I have never seen the whole thing I need to get it and watch it now, that you have reminded me that I never saw the whole thing.
helllloooooo dolly. well hellllooooo dolly. its so nice to have you back where you belong!! great... now you know what i have stuck in my head ;) i love this movie too!! I think its a family thing!!
I had to leave the room.
LOVE THIS ONE TOO!
Post a Comment