Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photo Op

Rachel just looked so cute in her new outfit, I had to get a couple pictures of her. She was super happy after church today. She cut her first tooth this week. You still can't see it in the picture, but you can definitely feel it when she chews on your finger! All of us have pink cheeks today because Mom didn't even think about sunscreen at the safety fair yesterday. Opps!
Then I decided we needed some footage of this cutie.

In the middle of our power struggle after church today, Lizzie paused and asked for me to take her picture, so I did.
Miriam was playing with her baby (which she does a lot lately) so I took a picture of the two of them. Somehow, just after this picture we lost the baby....still don't know what she did with it! I also took her picture before we changed clothes because her hair turned out cute. I loathe to not show off her curls, but we needed something different today.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hot dang! Those are some seriously cute girls! I LOVE the double braids in Mimi's hair (you talented thing) and Rachel's blue bow makes her eyes just pop. Thanks for all the pics. Also, we love video at our house. I turned it on for Davin and he immediately started clapping and talking. :) Love you and those girlies too!

jilljohnson said...

Your girls are all so cute. How do you do all that cute stuff with thier hair I would run out of paticence.

Tasha said...

Seriously you have the cutest girls. I mean they are D A R L I N G!!! Each one is just so cute. Glad you took advantage of taking some pictures and sharing with all of us!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Your girls are just adorable as always!! I really loved those pictures of Rachel - she just keeps getting even more beautiful all the time!!