Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dancing with the Stars: Finale!!!

Tuesday night was the finale of DWTS. I happened to be at my parents' house in preparation for a trip to Disneyland (more on that to come), so we ended the season the way we started it: together. Dad went all out and made fun appetizers for dinner. We put the kids to bed and enjoyed our fun meal and some great dancing!
We all were rooting for Shawn Johnson to win, but were afraid that Gilles and Cheryl would take home the mirror-ball trophy. We were so excited to be wrong!!! Shawn really was a great dancer and had come a long way in learning to emote and perform. She totally deserved to win (which was why we voted for her all season long.)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok, that food looks amazing. I love being at home. It's the best. I also love that Shawn Johnson won. I don't even watch the show, but she is so darn cute!

Tasha said...

WAHOO!! Now that sounded like a very fun evening. I love that you got to enjoy it with fun appetizers too! I was a Shawn fan too :) YEAH!