We went to Disneyland on Wednesday with a friend and her kids. It was her daughter's birthday and she wanted to celebrate at D-land with Lizzie. Jim couldn't come down, so I took all three girls by myself. (I'll do close to anything for a free trip to Disneyland.) It was fun, but I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon.
I bought a hip rider to carry Rachel in and had a stroller for her or Miriam. It mostly worked out. But it took a huge toll on my body to be carrying Rachel and a backpack for so long. Also, I miscalculated on my food and drink, so my sugars were really high. This caused me to be extremely thirsty (and probably more tired). By 4pm I was done. I had one ride left in me, but decided it should probably be the tram ride to the parking lot, otherwise, I was going to keel over in Disneyland.
We had a lot of fun with our friends though. We also got to see my cousin, Travis, who works there, which was a treat! The only downside is that I don't have any good pictures. I tried once to get my camera out and take some on the carousel, but I wasn't very successful. My friend took a whole bunch though, so I'm just waiting for an email from her. :)
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Go you!!! I am VERY impressed. Disneyland with 3 kids is a ton of work. I am glad it was fun even if it was tiring. Glad you were able to do it. At least you had your friends for some help. What a fun birthday for Lizzi's friend. :)
Post a Comment