I really wanted to do something fun for Memorial day, but Jim had planned and elder's quorum activity at our house at 5pm. So I bought hot dogs and corn on the cob and we had a mini-BBQ for lunch. It was very good and hit our happy spots. Since the activity was going to be video and computer games, I needed something to do with the girls from 5-7 that took us out of the house.
I called my neighbor and her little girl and we all went to the cheapie theater to see "earth". I figured for $3, we'd just see how long we all lasted. Rachel was done first, Jem held on a bit longer. Once those two were done, we were all done. We actually made it through 60 of the 90 minutes of the film. The big girls probably could have stayed to the end and did a great job. I had fed the girls a large popcorn during the movie and then afterward, we got some frozen yogurt. (YUM!) We came home to find the boys still playing. I fed Rachel a quick dinner and then headed everyone off to bed. It ended up being a great Memorial day!
Here are some random pictures from Saturday! The girls thought they were pretty funny....and Daddy didn't even notice until he woke up!




2 comments:
Ahh, how can you resist sleeping Rachel AND sleeping Jim. So sweet. I love that Jim didn't wake up while they girls piled toys on him. What a good sport :-) I wish I could have slept like them this weekend. However, my choir moms loved their "supermom" pillows so it was totally worth it!!
That picture of Jim is AWESOME!! Oh, I love it! Love how proud those girls look of doing it too. You can tell Jim was oviously pretty tired. And babies sleeping is my favorite. They just look so happy, peaceful, and cute.
Post a Comment