Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Hair Stuff

Lizzie has been wanting me to do her hair like Ting Ting in Mulan 2.
(She is the one with the rabbit ear hair do.)

So this morning, I gave it my best shot.


She was pleased with the result and that's all that really matters. Now we're off to the dentist!

8 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

Joy you're so amazing! It looks adorable! The girls are so lucky they have a mom who can do all these fun hairstyles (actually, they're just lucky they have you!)

John and Laura said...

I'm impressed! Not only at how smooth and pretty it looks, but that you spent the time doing something for her that she wanted. That's not always easy as a mom. Good for you!

The Curnow Family said...

You win best hair doer! I can't believe you just saw that on the movie and recreated that!! Wow!

Shannon said...

Very cute. She actually has a lot of hair. What a fun mom you are!

Jennifer said...

Wow, now that is talent! Seriously, I'm sure there's a contest out there somewhere that you could enter.

Mother of Supermom said...

Very impressive. . even with some chunks of hair missing!! You, again, are supermom!!

Emily said...

Wow. That's like the coolest hair I've ever seen! And I look at hair blogs often.

Olsen's 7 said...

Love the hair do :)