Every day on our way into swim, someone commented on the three pink girls.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Swim Lessons
We had our last day of swim lessons on Friday. Since it was also an 'off-Friday' for Jim, he got to come and take pictures of everyone in the pool. On the last day they do about 15 minutes instruction and then for the last 15 minutes, they get to play in the splash pool. Jim had a lot of fun taking pictures with the new camera and I tried out a few of the different settings to get a feel for how they look. It was amazingly easy to get great pictures. We came home with almost 200 pictures on the camera. I tried to pare down the collection, but it's harder than it sounds. Don't worry, I'll spare you the entire collection, but here are some of the best!
Every day on our way into swim, someone commented on the three pink girls.
Jim says this is definitely going in the wedding slideshow. ;) Can you say blackmail?
We're all ready for swim, despite the chill.
Blowing bubbles!! I had a hard time keeping Rachel from drinking the pool water the first few days. I finally learned that if I got her busy blowing bubbles, she drank less water!
She loves kicking on her tummy. Sometimes she would wiggle her arms around too or blow bubbles.
Red Light! Green Light! was a favorite of both girls.

Swimming with her instructor.
Trying to fix her goggles. They were so excited to wear them.
Splashing around.

Rachel loved the slide and went down a few times. Those are her teachers catching her at the bottom.
Mimi also loved the slide. She was the last one out of the splash pool when we were done.
Blue lips!! The splash pool wasn't as warm as the big pool and you're not in the water the whole time. We tried to warm up a bit in between swimming!


After swim lessons, we waited outside and ate a snack, then we went back in for free swim. Lizzie got to go down the BIG slide a few times and we all played in the pool together. The girls showed Mommy and Daddy all their new skills and we had a fun time.
Every day on our way into swim, someone commented on the three pink girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That pool looks awesome!! I had to laugh about the amount of pictures you took. That is pretty much mewhenever I take pictures :) You got some great ones. Glad you're enjoying your new camera. I really need to get my boys into swimming lessons. I wonder if it is too late?
Tyler and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw the wedding blackmail picture. It was awesome!!!
I personally am a fan of the new camera and please don't talk about wedding pictures yet. I just can't deal with the fact that those little girls are ever going to grow up and get married. Just let me think they will stay little forever ;-)
Ooh your pictures turned out so great! Glad you are already enjoying the new camera. And the pool looks like so much fun! Weston kept insisting it was our pool.
Love the last 3 with the girls wrapped in their towels! cute!
Love the picture of the girls in their goggles! They are all getting so big. I remember how much fun my kids had at swim lessons. :-)
Post a Comment