Yep, this is what it looks like. Too many late nights + too much fun + too much candy = a Halloween Hangover. She woke up with an upset tummy and threw up a tiny, little bit. So I put her on the sofa with a bowl. A few hours later she threw up for real and we decided to stay home from school. Right now she's sleeping it off on the sofa. Hopefully, she'll feel better for her birthday tomorrow!!!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween Hangover
Yep, this is what it looks like. Too many late nights + too much fun + too much candy = a Halloween Hangover. She woke up with an upset tummy and threw up a tiny, little bit. So I put her on the sofa with a bowl. A few hours later she threw up for real and we decided to stay home from school. Right now she's sleeping it off on the sofa. Hopefully, she'll feel better for her birthday tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww poor Mimi! I do hope she is better for her special day. And that she doesn't throw up anymore cause that's just no fun for anyone.
Poor Mimi! I hope her birthday is fun tomorrow. Tyler threw up today too, and Gem and Levi had it last week, I hate to say it may not be a "Halloween Hangover".
Poor Mimi. Even though she is sick. Tell her she still looks cute.
yeah, probably not a hangover...it's an epidemic going around the ward...and i was lucky enough to catch it too!
Post a Comment