Wednesday, February 2, 2011

100th Day of School

I cannot believe we are already at this point! Friday is the 100th day of school. We are over halfway through this school year. Wow. Anyway, this brings with it the 100 project. Miriam was determined to collect 100 leaves. I didn't really care what she did, but 100 leaves in a bag didn't sound very fun. Fortunately for me (unfortunately for Miriam) the landscaping crew had already been through and there were only about a dozen leaves out front. I suggested maybe we could do stickers, since she LOVES coloring and decorating with stickers. So I pulled out all my dollar store stickers and half a poster board and we went to work.

Miriam was pleased with the final product and we had fun doing it. I'm glad it's done and we're even turning it in early. After Friday, only 80 more days of school for us!



After taking pictures of Miriam's project, Rachel said, "Take my picture, Mama!" So I did.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Congratulations Miriam!! Your poster looks wonderful! I'm so excited that you have made it to 100 days. . . I wonder how many days it's been for me??? I love you all!

elizabeth said...

Oh, and Rachel's pictures are such a two year!! Really!

Shannon said...

Woohoo for 100 days! Can't believe the school year is already more than half over. Also, Rachel is such a cutie. :)