Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

The girls have been so excited for this holiday! Friday after school they put together their valentines for their class. We also opened our package from Grandma B and Grandpa Bob. Saturday I even made a double batch of sugar cookies (so good) and the girls helped me frost them. Sunday we all wore pinks and purples. After church we delivered a couple plates of cookies to some families in our ward. Today I dressed them in their red and sent them off to school to come home on a sugar high from the candy, chocolate and cookies they will consume!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love their red outfits and they look so stylin in their new sunglasses! :) Hope they had fun today! (Although I heard Mimi had a rough day and consequently so did you). Fingers crossed you get a nice evening after they go to bed. Love you! I'll call tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, they look like cute little ladybugs! Hope coming off the sugar high wasn't too rough ;)

Tasha said...

Happy valentine's Day!! They look so cute :)

sara said...

Very cute!! Hope they had fun rockin' out their cute clothes. I love what a festive holiday Valentine's is!