Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

We got home from Grandma and Grandpa's around lunch time.  We got unpacked and got the laundry started.  The house was still tidy from when we left.  In the afternoon, the girls and I watched "Miracle on 34th Street", one of my favorite Christmas movies, while noshing on popcorn and brownies.  Then I started working on dinner.
Liz helped me with the chicken scampi and we set the table for our nice dinner.
After dinner, we read the Christmas story and then got ready for bed.  The girls put out See's and milk for Santa.  Liz decided to leave a note and a gift for Santa this year.
 We also headed off to bed not too long after.  Santa left this note in response to Liz and he left a pile of presents for each girl!
 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aww I just love Christmas Eve! Liz's note is such a crack up too. Glad you still have a house full of believers.