Jim turned 35 on Saturday!!! He was a super good sport and went to the ward Christmas party on his birthday. He and Ryan helped the other guys make and serve the waffles. I was in charge of reading a story to the kids and also making the hot chocolate. It was fine and everyone had fun. The best part for my kids was getting to talk to Santa. Liz really wants to believe in Santa and waited patiently for her turn. She asked Santa for "5 vision, night vision spy goggles" that she had seen on TV.
Miriam asked Santa for a "Wrap Star" and Monster High dolls.
Rachel had a conversation that went like this:
S: What would you like for Christmas?
R: Well....you know how I like dogs?
S: Yes, I remember.
R: Well, I want a puppy with purple fur for Christmas.
S: I'll see what I can do, Rachel.
That afternoon, we went to the LA temple and witnessed our friend being sealed to one another and then their children were sealed to them. It was a beautiful afternoon and a very sweet sealing. Since it was Jim's birthday, we decided to stay in LA and find somewhere to eat. He wanted to take me to an Indian restaurant, so we found one that was open at 4 in the afternoon and had a delicious dinner!
We celebrated again with chicken scampi and german chocolate cake and presents on Sunday. The girls gave Jim the game Battleship.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Jim looks SO excited about the cake! haha Glad he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment