Thursday, October 24, 2013

Home Again, Home Again....Too Tired to Jig

We were all so happy to sleep in our own beds when we finally got home Wednesday night.  We had nothing on the calendar, so we just stayed in PJs and took it easy.  The girls got out their Lego sets to put together.  Liz and Miriam together got the Lego Friends Heartlake High School set and did the whole thing on their own while I supported Rachel's efforts in building Lego Ninjago Cole's Earth Digger.  It was a fun morning and then the girls played and played and played while I worked on laundry and got our house put back in a small semblance of order.
 
 
 
In the afternoon, Liz went to Taekwondo and I got to stay and watch!  It was fun to see what she has learned in the past couple months.  She even got to break the practice board.  I love how much she loves it!
 
 
 
 

No comments: