Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Early Morning Fun!



By 8:30 this morning, this is what my dining room looked like. And it was clean when everyone went to bed last night. The girls have so much fun playing with each other and making up their little stories. I love, love, love to listen to them play happily. The joy it brings my heart can only compare to the utter annoyance when it all falls apart and they start fussing with each other.

As I was doing this post just now, Mimi saw the pictures and commented, "Oh, that was so much fun. When I played with my sister and those toys, that was so much fun."

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So worth it. I love that they line everything up all over the piano and on the top of the kitchen stove. So adorable!

Natalie said...

I have been there so many times! It only takes a second for it to all fall apart. Pretty cute though!

jilljohnson said...

Some time you just have to let them make a mess when they are having fun. One of my friends posted on her blog about the things that she has learned since becoming a mother and one of them was the toys clean up faster than you think they will.

Olson Family said...

soo cute joy! I love when the girls go off and are playing with each other. IT reminds me of when we were little and would set up our "barbie town" which would take the whole living room! I loved it though!

Tasha said...

Love it. Love love love it. That definatly does look like one fun mess. There is nothing better than some good fun. . . but I am with you on when it turns into fighting (and when you have to pick it all up). I am glad your girls love playing with each other.

Jenni James said...

I stumbled across your blog... and can I say you have some serious gorgeous girls??? LOVE it! And who knew you were related to Mary too! I'll have to come back and check this one! Cute blog. Jenni