Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Plug, plug, plug

Some more shameless plugs today! My friend, Ann finally joined the blogging world this week. She is a freelance writer and her blog has all sorts of fun new things each day. Check it out here when you get a chance!
Also, my mom's choir performed at the Ronald Reagan Library a few weeks ago. The gig was for the Freedom Gala where they honor all the livinv Congressional Medal of Honorees. She had a great time and her choir did really well. Some people present were Mrs. Reagan, General Petraeus and actor Gary Sinise.

And another shoutout to my new favorite website: www.slickdeals.net is the place to find all sorts of random awesome deals. They have new links everyday and I've found some great things. Check it out!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love all the plugs. I will definitely check out Ann's blog when all my fam leaves and I'm bored again. :) Aren't those pics from Mom's gig amazing? What a cool thing to have participated in. Also, I am going to check out slickdeals stat. You know how I love my good deals. :)

Tasha said...

Yea for your Mom and her choir. That is pretty awesome!