Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Splish, Splash

The girls' friend Cameron came over and spent the night tonight. They all needed a bath so we tossed them in. They are so cute together and always have so much fun. When I went to take a picture, it was their idea to hold up their washcloths, so that worked out perfectly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute girls!! Woot-woo!!

Shannon said...

That is so adorable. I love the washcloths. Nice touch. Go girls for being modest. ;) I especially love Mimi hamming it up.

Tasha said...

So cute!! What fun girls. I love how happy they all look too.

Emily said...

Hey! This is Emily from Moorpark/chipman hall...I just found your blog in the most random way (through mormon mommy blogs and finding Mary on the Mormon writers blog...), and it's so great to see your cute family! If you send me an email, I'll send an invite into my family blog. Great to see you!

Emily said...

Ummm. It might help to give you my email....
emykate03(AT)yahoo(DOT)com