After going to our local frozen yogurt place this week, I thought, "Maybe Golden Spoon is just overrated. My frozen yogurt today was pretty good." Just to be sure, I took advantage of being in Newbury Park on other business and stopped by the Golden Spoon for a comparison. It turns out, there is no comparison. Golden Spoon's frozen yogurt has a creamy and smooth texture with rich flavors. I really am missing out.Ever since my first visit to this frozen yogurt haven, it has been my dream to own one of their franchises. Originally, it was only located in Orange County. But since frozen yogurt is becoming popular again, they have been expanding over the last several years. The nearest one is now only 25 minutes away. I still think there is great opportunity in the rest of Ventura County. So if anyone has some extra money lying around that they would like to invest, I have a great business opportunity!!!




3 comments:
And you complain about 25 minutes away. Golden Spoon really is so good. I have heard other places are better, but I've never thought so. There is one nearby that I've been meaning to try. Perhaps next date night. In the meantime, Golden Spoon wins hands down. :)
I think both you and Shannon need to get in on the Golden Spoon franchise business. Aunt Barbara says that Golden Spoons are coming to Utah too, so Shannon has no excuse to get into the business ;-) In the meantime. . . there's no place like home!!
Your mom was the one who introduced me to the yummy, creamy goodness of Golden Spoon. I had been there as a teenager but didn't realize at the time how much better it was than all the rest. When I crave frozen yogurt I always think of Golden Spoon and the Olsons! :)
Post a Comment