Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rachel's New Trick

Rachel started doing this on Saturday morning. I was so excited. It's the first step towards my ultimate plan of laying around doing nothing while my children slave away around me.....oh wait! But it's still cute. Also, it shows how excitable and happy she is. While this is a quality I love about her, I hope she finds other ways of expressing it as she grows older. ;)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That's awesome! Davin was clapping for her while we watched it. She is such a doll and I love her little sprout. :)

Mom said...

She's such a big girl. My favorite part was when all three of you were pointing to the bucket for Rachel to put in the block. How on earth could she miss with all that help?? I already miss you and can't wait until Butterfly breakfast in two weeks :-)

Tasha said...

That is so stinkin cute!! Seriously, that is so fun. I love when they learn to entertain themselves. Really, that is the BEST!!!! She is so cute :)