Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Concerts

Both girls had their respective holiday concerts today. Luckily, Lizzie's was in the morning and Miriam's was in the afternoon. So at 7:50, we loaded everyone into the car (plus Jem) and headed off to Hollywood Beach. Lizzie ran to her classroom (we were only a minute or two late) and the rest of us found seats in the Cafeteria and waited. Her concert was very cute. They all wore hats with three different sides: an elf, a reindeer, and a snowman. Unfortunately, Lizzie was in the third row and those hats were tall. During one of the songs, several children moved down off the risers to hold up posters and I had a great view of Lizzie.

***I had a two-year-old on my lap during filming. :)
After the concert they went back to class and had a visit from a fireman and a policewoman, which Lizzie really enjoyed. We went home and hung out for the morning. After I picked up Lizzie from school, we ate a quick lunch and then went to Miriam's school. I signed her in and then we got to hang out in the chapel before the program. Miriam has been singing these songs nonstop for the last three or four weeks, so I was really excited to see her perform them. She ended up in the front row, which was great. Hope you enjoy the video.


2 comments:

Tara and Tyler said...

I let Gem watch the video of "Feliz Navidad" she loved it. She laughed the whole time!! Good job Mimi and Lizzy.

The Curnow Family said...

What good singing girls! I love Mimi's little solo! I love their little dresses! I love little christmas concerts, it;s like watching a primary program, best day ever! Good job girls!!!