Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Joy To The World


Last night for FHE, we took the opportunity to watch the DVD put out by the church, called, "Joy to the World." We saw a few minutes of it earlier this weekend and Miriam was so excited to see the baby Jesus, so I decided this would be a great activity for family home evening. It is a beautiful, visual representation of the story of our Savior's birth with music by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra from Temple Square. I think more than anything else, it really helped me feel the spirit this Christmas season. If you would like a copy of this DVD for free, click on the link above to request that one be sent to your home. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good call for FHE! We need to snuggle in and watch it too. Maybe that will be our Sunday evening activity this week. I sure do love the special feelings that Christmas brings.

Mom said...

What a great idea. I need to slow down and try to enjoy a little bit of this season while I still can. I keep forgetting that this Sunday is the last Sunday before Christmas. Only two more days with students. . but who's counting. . oh, me!