Saturday, December 19, 2009

Turbo Jam



I started working out with the Turbo Jam DVDs about two weeks ago. I also followed the "TurboSlim" eating plan for the first 10 days. It's a high protein, low carb diet to help you see results quickly and stay motivated. It definitely worked for me!!! I saw great results and it helped me learn how to make better choices when it comes to food . I actually feel like I have more freedom and power over food as I make better choices for myself (and this is the month of December).

The DVDs came with 5 different workouts. I have done most of them and had a great time. Her workouts are very structured, the music is good and she's really encouraging throughout. I have felt myself become stronger over just the last two weeks and have been able to raise the intensity level slowly but surely.

It takes extra time and effort to do all this, but it has been so rewarding and gratifying that I never want to stop! I was tired of 'talking' about making a change without doing anything about it. For those of you wondering, I also had a chance to actually go over the eating plan with my doctor before starting it and received the go-ahead which I also feel good about. If you're looking for something new to try, I would definitely recommend Turbo Jam!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so impressed. Good job!

Mom said...

I am so proud of you to not only do this, but to do this in the month of December when eating is such a prevalent pastime. You go girl!!

Tasha said...

Go you Joy! You are inspiring me. I am one of those talkers about it these days.