Monday, April 5, 2010

"B Hows!!!"

Friday afternoon we finally made it to "B Hows" as Rachel puts it. The girls were super excited to see Grandma B and Auntie Jules (and Chloe) who were waiting for them. Jim and I got our stuff in the house, quickly changed clothes and then headed out the door again. We picked up my dad from work, stopped for dinner and then did a session at the Newport Beach Temple.

The girls got to have a fun afternoon/evening with Grandma B and Jules. They colored a massive picture. Even Rachel got in on the action (she loves to color). Then they put it up in the front room for us to admire all weekend.
Then Jules (who for some crazy reason is obsessed with mustaches) busted out the fake mustaches she and Mel had found last month. They had so much fun making faces. I know it's a lot of pictures, but they just crack me up!!
And here's the cute couple dying Easter eggs after the girls went to bed. (There just wasn't time for the girls to do it too.) And I'm still sorry that I didn't crack Kurt's LA Dodger egg. Seriously, what was he thinking. My real concern is that Jules let him even make it!!!
After the temple, Dad took Jim and I on a tour of the shop at Vanderveer. Amazingly enough, I had never been back there before, so it was really neat to see the stuff they were working on. By the time we got home, I was exhausted!!! Of course, instead of going to bed, I stayed up reading...it was spring break after all.

No comments: