Saturday, April 24, 2010

Swim Pictures

Today was the last swim lesson of this session. It had been rainy and windy and cold all week. But amazingly enough, the sun came out just as they got into the water. Get ready for lots of pictures and lots of fun!!

My little bathing beauties!
They learned the rules of the water and some safety guidelines. I kept trying to get a picture of Lizzie raising her hand, but missed it.
They were all so excited and wanted to be first.
Miriam can hardly go two feet before drowning, but she sure has fun!
Lizzie thought I was taking pictures of her while I was trying to get action shots of Miriam.
They spent the last 10-15 minutes playing in the splash area.
Miriam didn't make it under the mushroom waterfall this time. But the second time her teacher went with her and she thought it was cool. (Lizzie also chickened out the first time she attempted to go under the mushroom.)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks like a successful round of swimming lessons to me. I'm glad that the girls at least enjoy the water! And that the sun peeked out for them. :)

Mom said...

Where is it again? Ventura? It looks like a fun place to swim and play. They both look like they are getting very comfortable in the water. They are going to be good little swimmers this summer!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Looks like lots of fun!!

Tasha said...

Yeah for the swimming lessons fun. I love that you did it so early before summer even started. Fun stuff!

Amy said...

Wow--no question that they're sisters in that close-up! Love seeing how happy they are together!