Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Day of Rest

Sunday actually was a day of rest for us!! Usually we are busy with meetings and home teaching and I get exhausted by two hours of primary, so it doesn't feel very restful. But we had a nice day going to church at my parent's ward and then relaxing all afternoon. The girls had a blast with the instruments before church. They were cracking me up!!
Everyone was good at church. Jim had to stay in nursery with Rachel, but other than that, it was good. They had their primary program, so it was fun to listen to what another ward came up with. After church, we had lunch and played quietly. Aimee, James and Wyatt came over to visit for a bit and drop off the girls' autograph books. It was so fun to play with the baby and get caught up on life. I read a book in the afternoon and took a little nap too!

We tried to get everyone to bed a bit early to get ready for our big Disneyland day, but those naughty girls stayed up talking in bed. And, of course, I stayed up late finishing my book.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are the girls all dressed up for church?!? I love Lizzie's polka dot dress. Very stylish. :) Glad you got to have a nice, restful Sunday. They aren't a day of rest for us anymore either. Sigh. How fun that you got to visit with Aimee and baby Wyatt too! I bet he's getting big already. Can't wait to hear how D-land went!

The Curnow Family said...

I love Lizzie's dress how stinkin cute! I'm surprised those instruments can be cute! ha But when they look as cute as they do how do you say no to anything! I can't wait to see disneyland pictures! Love you all tons!