Thursday I took a sick day. I had not been feeling good all week, but still pushing through. I still feel sick (it's now Sunday) but it was nice to not feel guilty about all the stuff I wasn't doing.
Friday, was Miriam's class party in the afternoon. It was a lot of fun, as usual. The teachers set up the stations and the parents just need to help at each station. I did a coloring activity for a bit and then ended up at the pumpkin carving station for the rest. I think I carved three pumpkins! The kids each got to take home some seeds to plant or bake (or throw away, in Mimi's case). When we finished I got to sing some of their fall songs with them. They were so cute!!!
At the other stations they frosted a cookie, made a bat bracelet, did a math activity, and colored a page about bones while talking about it with the parent (a nurse). After they did all the stations, they went outside and ate their cookies and played. Towards the end, I had to run over and get Lizzie and our carpool buddy. They were happy to hang out and eat leftover cookies while they waited.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment