Monday, January 26, 2009

And so it starts....



We knew this day would come, but how could we know it would be so soon. This is the curse of having daughters and the reason Jim has been shopping for a gun.

Me: What did you have for snack today? (at school)
Lizzie: Matthew brought the snack today and I'm going to marry him.
Me: Really? Why Matthew?
Lizzie: Because I like him.

(I never did find out what she had for snack today. But who can think of food when one is in the midst of ones first love.)

5 comments:

Olson Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA awww young love.....

K.C. said...

Jim doesn't need a gun, what he needs is a machete and a summer sausage. That is what my dad always threatened and what he has promised my brother-in-law and Jake when they have their first daughters.

Karen Crisp

Carly said...

Your girls are so cute.

I got your package yesterday! I LOVE IT! So dang cute. It is perfect--red and baby blue and mickey and couldn't get any cuter. THANK YOU!

Tasha said...

That is so funny!!!!

jilljohnson said...

That is so cute. I love little kids view of love.