I had hurt my toe earlier in the day (I'm really hoping it feels better tomorrow) so I opted to hold Rachel while Jim helped the girls bowl. It ended up being plenty for us. The girls' feet are so small, they don't even fit the shoes, so they just wore their tennis shoes. Also, the ramp was already at our lane and we had the bumpers up, so that was super convenient.
Jim helped the girls find two purple bowling balls and that helped cut down the wait time. They had a blast pushing the ball down the ramp and seeing how many pins it knocked down. If they got a spare, Jim would hold their hands and help them jump high back to their seat. When Lizzie bowled a strike, Jim put her on his shoulders. Mostly there was a lot of bouncing. They would bounce over to get the ball, then bounce while it went down the lane, then bounce back to their seat. It was just so fun to watch. Lizzie won the first game and then Miriam came back to win the second one.
I forget how loud bowling alleys are and my throat got a little scratchy from cheering, but Rachel could scream to her heart's content and she did great watching her sisters (and everything else in the bowling alley). Afterward, the girls chowed down on their hot dogs and sodas while I reveled in the great deal!!!




7 comments:
Sounds like you had so much fun. I could just picture them bouncing and cheering and having a great time. I love Mimi's hair too.
Umm, that was me, mom!
Your little girls are all so cute!!! I love the new hair do.
Have to love the hair! I am hoping that one day Hailey will let me do hers...at least she keeps the bows and headbands in for now. As always, your girls are darling--I love how excited they look in their pictures. :)
Ok, seriously that is THE most amazing bowling deal I have ever heard of. Maybe I can get our local alley to price match. ;) Looks like everyone had a grand ole time. Also, I am so impressed with Mimi's new do. So cute!
Wow, that is a good deal and I love that you have little tiggers for kids! Mimi's hair is super super cute I think it's way fun!
I think bowling is one of the best family activities ever. Glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment