Thursday, January 8, 2009
Lizzie Lou
Yesterday Lizzie went back to preschool and thank heavens for that!! She missed a lot of school in December between pink eye and hacking coughs, so it had been a while. Of course, we had to have a major battle in the morning to get ready, because she wouldn't be Lizzie otherwise. But when I picked her up to go home, I could tell she had a great time and was happy to be back. They made these snowflakes and she wanted to show Grandma B, so here's your picture Grandma! Before we hung it on the wall she starting telling me, "This looks like a robot with his head on top and this arm going to the side and this other arm is scratching his bottom. Isn't that silly, Mom?"
Yesterday the girls made their beds after cleaning their room. (We're trying slowly, but surely to get back into some sort of routine after our uber-lazy two weeks of vacation.) Lizzie spent forever arranging her bed and "decorating" it. She was so proud of it when she was done and told us all about it at dinner. When our little Type A is allowed to be in charge of things, she takes her responsibilities seriously, whether it is making her bed or "keeping an eye on Rachel". She is going to be one great babysitter one of these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That is cute. She is a funny girl, that Lizzie Lou. I love her picture with the snowflake. Also, yay for Type A! I'm glad she is a good helper for you, even though she drives you nuts sometimes. Love you and your girls tons!
What a cute picture. I love how proud she is of it! Hahaha I also think its sooo funny how she made her bed. Maybe thats cuz i totally DONT have a type A personality so i cant relate at all. Love her anyways!! She is getting to be SOO big!! :)
That bed kills me. Adorable. And that grin is to die for!
Awwww! That's awesome that she puts that much effort into what she does. Her bed looks better then mine right now... I can't wait to baby sit and get caught up with how old everyone is getting! I can't believe Rachel is 6 monsths. I can probably count how many times I've actually seen her or been with her on one hand. Well I see your family at church but, that's different.
Yea to have her back in preschool. I really wish I had Tanner in preschool. Oh well. Hopefully he doesn't feel deprived someday. It is cute she wanted to show her snowflake to your Mom too. And that bed is great. I think I need to give my kids more responsibility. Can I just say I am WAYYYY too lazy these days. My life is going into chaos. I sure hope Chase gets here soon because we are in need of a Mother back and the sooner he gets here and the sooner we get through the first few months of difficult baby and hopefully on back to a routine in our house too!
You're an amazing blogger. I am so impressed by how often you post. I love hearing about your beautiful family and all the fun things that you are doing. Congrats on everything.
Post a Comment