One of Lizzie's favorite things to do is make you guess different things by giving clues. When she picks a movie to watch, she'll hold it behind her back and give you clues about it. Usually she comes up with two or three: "He's really strong and the horse flies and the bad guy has fire on his head." (Disney's Hercules) I think it's really cute and I love hearing the different clues she gives for things.
Today we got our New Year's card from my parents and we were looking at the pictures. It was the one of the whole family at Mel's wedding. I was pointing with Miriam's finger and asking her who everyone was. She didn't know who Auntie Shannon was. Lizzie piped up, "I'll give you clues: She's Davin and Weston's.....mommy and she married Uncle Ian." Miriam still didn't know (luckily, she's very cute) but I thought those were great clues. I'm pretty sure Lizzie's a genius (I'm not biased) and it's too fun seeing her work a puzzle backward like that.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What?!? Mimi didn't know who I was? That's sad. Also, understandable since I hardly look normal in that picture. I'm ginormous. I guess you better spend your family vacation coming to visit me. :) No, we will come to you, soon! I think it's so cute that Lizzie can figure out to do clues. That really is very smart of her. She is a genius!
Hahahah!!! She is waaaay to cute!
Post a Comment