Today was Miriam's first day in primary. It was so fun to take both my girls to primary. Lizzie moved up to the CTR 5 class and her teachers moved up with her. There are only two girls in her class and it is taught by some older ladies. Miriam's class has four VERY active 3yr olds, so they brought in a younger couple to teach the Sunbeams. The primary president asked each of them their names and the first couple kids said theirs quietly, when asked, Mimi answered, "My name is Miriam."
Unfortunately, she was tired and whiny, so when they came back for sharing time and singing time, she wasn't really coping. By the end, she was crying in her chair, so I finally let her come sit by me at the piano. Hopefully, this won't become a habit. On the way home, I asked her if she liked primary and she said she had fun, so I think she'll be just fine. I know I'm looking forward to being in primary with my big girls!!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ryan started Primary today too. Unfortunately, I didn't get so see any of it. I was sure tempted to ditch sunday school and go peek on him. His teacher said he did well tho...
They are getting way to big way to fast. It almost makes me sad. ALMOST. Wow, you have really been blogging! You make me want to play that game! It sounds really fun. I probably got about the same amount of sleep New Years Eve. That's so cool the girls got bikes! I remember when I got my first bike, I don't think I'll ever forget the excitment. I remember wanting to go ride it outside the moment I got it too. :D I miss your girls! And I miss you in Young Womens! I'm still not used to the new ones, it's not really as much fun. But they all are new and have close to no experience being YW leaders. But I think they'll get the hang of it. :D I mish yooo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
awww I cant believe Mimi is in Primary!! I remember her Blessing!!! gahhh!! I am old! She is a funny funny girl. I know she will love primary!
Wow. That is so fun that Mimi is in Primary. I am sad that Weston missed the cutoff for that. Another year for him in nursery. At least we got new nursery leaders who keep him more busy. I forget that you are in Primary too. How fun to get to see your girls and hear what they say in that setting.
That is so fun Mimi is in Primary now!! We combined our Sunbeam/CTR 5 kids because both classes are so small. So, if your girls were in my ward they would be in the same class :) It is fun to start a new year in Primary. (But it means lots of planning on my part though . . . don't love that so much sometimes.)
Post a Comment