Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little about us... Jim works for Navair on Point Mugu right now and loves his job! Joy stays at home with the girls, teaches piano and tutors on the side. Elizabeth is nine and is enjoying 4th grade and learning all she can! Miriam is seven now and loves playing with her friends in 3rd grade! Rachel is five now and loves all things 'superhero' related and having fun at kindergarten! Hope you enjoy the blog.
9 comments:
Oh my lovable, tickle-able legs! I love baby thighs. So sweet.
Oh my. That snake is out of control. How funny that she likes to nuggle with it. How I long to sleep so deeply like that. Sigh.
How cute. I love sleeping pictures.
What?? Are those snake multiplying in there? I love that she loves her stuffed snakes. She is so sweet I just want to cuddle and snuggle her. Ohh, I miss you guys. . . first it's Mimi whining on the phone and now Rachel and the snakes. You're killing me!!
Those snakes are bigger than she is! What a doll!
That is hilarious!! How do kids get themselves in these positions??
i seriously love this picture!!
So this is what you were talking about! How funny! She is adorable! So was everyone all good? Or was there a leak the night I baby-sat?
ha i love that she puts them all on top of her. She's so cute with them!!
Post a Comment