Last night we went down to "Candy Cane Lane" in Historic Downtown Oxnard. There is a neighborhood with mostly original Victorian houses and just about all of them decorate for the holidays. During December, I would drive Miriam through these streets on her way to school and we would go very slowly to look at all the decorations during the day. Last year everyone was sick, so we stayed in the car, but this year we bundled up and took to the street. The girls all LOVED it. Rachel had fun ooooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing from her stroller. These are from Jim's iphone.
Rachel's been trying to wear our shoes recently. Unfortunately, all we have out are boots and Daddy's huge shoes. So this morning, I dug out an old pair of pumps. (I think I wore them at my wedding.) She was so thrilled with the click clack when she first stepped into the hallway. What fun! (Try to ignore the hair, that's what happens after she has those pig-tails!)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Ahh they start young in the high heels, huh? :) Rachel is so cute. I love the post-piggys hair. How fun that you have those cool lights displays so close to you. Looks like fun. I think your idea of bundling up is a little different than ours though. Today it's snowing and we had to go to Walmart. Blah. Now we are home and I have zero intentions of going anywhere else.
PS-Thanks for the videos. Weston loves them!
cute. A. loved watching this.
I love Christmas lights, there aren'r very many way lit up houses, I love my blocks too and who knows I might even know how to make them?! ha Girls are as cute as always! I love watching Rachel walk, she's so cute! And Lizzie's answer .. umm.. all of them! ha Talk to you on christmas then! I love you all!
I love looking at Christmas lights. I need to find a place like that out here that we could go to like that. How cute Rachel likes to wear your shoes. I can't wait until Maggie does that!
Rachel's post piggy-tail hair reminds us of Chloe's hair around her ears ;-) Don't ya think?? She's pretty cute as she clip-clops down the stairs!! I'll see you now in two days and one night's sleep!!
Your girls are so cute. I agree with Shannon I was going to ask you what the temp was that you had to bundle up. Last night we went to see lights and it wasw about 30. lets just say snowsuit had to be worn and still a little cold.
Umm, I meant down the hall. I'm tired. . . I better go to bed!!
Post a Comment