Today we went for my favorite outing: the mall. Unfortunately, it just didn't quite live up to expectations. But we accomplished our main mission, and we still picked up some See's, so it wasn't all bad. We took Rachel's 18 month pictures today. My favorite photographer wasn't there and so we didn't get quite the big smiles I was hoping for, but I wasn't planning on buying or spending a lot, so it was fine. The big girls had a harder time and we ended up not being able to play or go to lunch today. Part of that was also our time constraint so it all worked out fine.
Anyway, here are some cute ones. I didn't buy any of the these enhanced ones, but I liked the new pink borders/formats, so that was fun!





As I look at these now, they actually turned out better than I thought this morning. It's amazing was some distance and perspective will do.
8 comments:
I think they turned out great! I love her piggytails. Too cute. All the pink borders are cute too. I can't believe she's such a big girl! Wow.
I can't decide what my favorites are yet. She's such a cutie. We'll have to obsess over them this weekend :-) Tell those three girls to save big hugs for me :-)
I always think that getting pictures done suddenly makes me take notice that they are looking big.
These turned out cute! :)
It's offical Rachel is the cutest 18 month old! I love the cute outfits! I think my favorite is of her laying on her tummy with her feet crossed behind her! Super cute! I can't belive how big she is! So fun!!
It's offical Rachel is the cutest 18 month old! I love the cute outfits! I think my favorite is of her laying on her tummy with her feet crossed behind her! Super cute! I can't belive how big she is! So fun!!
Such a cutie!!! I love them.
They grow up so fast! I feel you just had her! I love the pink smocked dress.
You're right, the pink borders are super cute! I know what you mean about wanting to get the "right" photographer. Some just seem to know how to bring out smiles better than others. But Rachel did great!
Post a Comment