Sunday, January 31, 2010
Girls' Night Out
We went out to celebrate Ann's birthday last night. Due to circumstances beyond our control, our evening got a rather late start. We started at PF Chang's and thoroughly enjoyed our Honey Crispy Shrimp, noodles, lettuce wraps and Mongolian Beef!!!
Then we moved on to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I found a new favorite in their Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Oh. My. Goodness. We also got to sing happy birthday to Ann and then sat around telling embarrassing stories until we could hardly keep our eyes open. I didn't get home until almost midnight! (And then was up with Rachel at 5:15am.) But a girls' night out is always worth it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I need one of those. I am going to work on planning it this week. Glad you had a good time.
PS-I like the new top!
I seriously love Girls Nights too!! So fun!!!
I love PF Changs! Lucky. Sounds like you had a great time.
Happy Birthday to Ann and fun night out for the rest. I think I would like girls night out. Actually. I'm having one soon with Cindy Crisp. We're getting together to talk about you guys. Just like the good old days ;-)
Post a Comment