Thursday, January 7, 2010
Arrggghhh!!!!
Remember that cute little toddler I was telling you about yesterday?!?!?! Well, here she is folks, in all her glory.
I should be grateful that she emptied the drawer and not the very full trash can right behind her. Whatever, it's still a mess to clean up.
This all happened while checking email and blogs this morning. Don't worry, I'm safe now...she's napping....I think. Tomorrow you can imagine this same picture only with the contents of my pantry, and then the contents of all the church bags, and then the contents of Lizzie and Mimi's shoe/sock cupboard, and then the contents of their drawers, and then (if the door to her room is somehow left open) the contents of the wipes package, and then all the DVDs we own, and then.... You get the picture, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Ugh- that an be so frustrating! The great thing is you know it will end eventually :) She's so cute!
I'm thinking safety latches:)
I'll come install them for you.
Grandpa Bob
That one sure is a little troublemaker! I'm sorry. It is annoying to come back into the room to a huge mess. You just can't catch a break. Davin is currently in his booster chair supposedly playing with Playdough, but is more likely eating it or tearing it into tiny balls and throwing them on the floor. Are the stolen minutes on the computer worth it? Yes.
I feel for you hun, but you should have known. Was there peace and quiet in the house for just one minute? Yup, then Rachel is into something she shouldn't be. I like Grandpa Bob's idea.
I am sorry. I am on Rachel side this time. She just wants to have fun. So Go Rachel! Oh the flip side, I will be more than happy to help clean up.
I remember a little baby named "Joy" who would get into everything. She would crawl into my bedroom and empty out the sock drawer almost everyday. Some kids are just like that. Then the next kid came along . . .let's call her "Shannon" and she just didn't bother with any of the drawers. I mean, they were closed, so why open them. You just got your comeuppance. . I mean, your turn!! (Then there was Jules and Mel . . . . ) I do love Rachel's extremely happy face, though. I hope you didn't yell at her too much ;-)
Rachel can come over and visit me, I don't mind cleaning stuff up over and over. Gem and Tyler are just bigger versions of Rachel.
Oh my goodness!! i think we have an almost 2 year old on our hands! ha I love that you take pictures of it. She is so into everything!!
I feel your pain! Zander is either under my feet undoing everything I tidy up or he's in another room destroying something. But sometimes the 5-10 minutes of peace and quiet are worth having to clean up a mess later. Sometimes. Sometimes not;)
So is this what I have to look forward to? Maggie gets into EVERYTHING. While I was putting away Christmas stuff she took out everything I proceeded to put in the box. We have safety locks on most stuff and it works great but she still finds a way to open up something and take everything out. I can totally see this happening more when she's older and can walk and stand up on things. Yikes!
Post a Comment