Miriam's favorite shirt these days is her BYU-IDAHO shirt from her Auntie Mel. Today she put it on after church and asked if she could go to BYU-Idaho. I said if she was a good girl in school, then she could go there. Later when Jim came home, she excitedly told him, "I'm going to BI-You-Da-Ho!!" I almost fell on the floor laughing and Jim ran for the camera, here is what we got.
Lizzie had to join in the earlier conversation as well.
Lizzie: I'm a good girl in school too!
Joy: Then you can go to BYU-Idaho too....or you can go to BYU-Provo. Mom and Dad went to BYU-Provo.
L: Well, I'm going to go to both.
J: Okay, you do that.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That is so cute! I love how little kids say things that it twist the meaning just a little.
Another reason why I miss Mimi!!
That's hilarious!
ohhh my gosh i miss that girl!! bring here down and soon! i cant wait til the end of february! That insane!
Woot WOOt Represent Mimi!!! Haha I guess this means we should get her a bigger shirt!! ha That is so funny! And way to dream big Lizzie! You go to both if you want too!! ha!
That is adorable. I am glad you got in on film. I think I will call it that from now on. So cute!
Teach them while they are young! Way to go you and Jim. So cute!!
So cute!! All your girls are just adorable!!
Post a Comment