This other picture is her hat. I like it, but it kind of makes her head look small. Her torso is still the largest part of her body. Her shirts all strain in that area. I put her in bigger clothes and they fit across the chest, but the arms are too long. This shirt is size 12mo and I like how the sleeves are tight across her rolls. It's like a baby muscle shirt.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sweet Baby
This other picture is her hat. I like it, but it kind of makes her head look small. Her torso is still the largest part of her body. Her shirts all strain in that area. I put her in bigger clothes and they fit across the chest, but the arms are too long. This shirt is size 12mo and I like how the sleeves are tight across her rolls. It's like a baby muscle shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
haha, so big, so big! I love the pink cupcakes! Yep, boys will be boys. Even when they turn 21. XD
She really is SO sweet! I wish I was there to kiss those cheeks. That hat is the cutest~ I don't think it makes her head look small. Also it is just too funny that you can see her arm rolls. She looks like she's being pretty happy these days too.
She's a doll! I laughed at the picture of her laughing at Lizzie. We have a lot of family photos where Matthew is watching the antics of Nathan or Jonathan
SOOOO CUTE!!!! That dress is so darling on her too. I love that she got to wear a dress that you and Shannon got to wear :) Wait till carly sees it too. What a fabulous cute red dress :) (And that hat is pretty cute too! I don't think it makes her head look too small. She is so darling!)
I love seeing her wearing the cute dress with the smocked collar. I'm so glad those dresses are getting so much wear. Thanks for having girl, after girl, after, girl. . . it's just so fun!! The hat is really cute too. Is it the same material as the headbands only a hat?? Too cute. Too fun!! Too girl!!!
Umm, that was mom that said all that above!!
What a doll! Your girls are so adorable!
HAHA She's so cute!! I can't belive how old she looks in the picture with her hat which is way way super cute!!
Post a Comment