Sunday, April 5, 2009

9 Months

Rachel turned 9 months old yesterday! She is still just a little cutie. She has cut her two front bottom teeth. I'm trying to give her lots of tummy time. She loves her walker so much that I put her in it a lot, but she needs to learn to crawl now, so I have cut down on walker time. She is pretty lazy though and it will still be awhile.

In other news, she has finally started drinking a bottle!!!! Yipee!!! She now drinks a bottle at night, before bed. I'm so proud. These pictures are of her with her favorite toy. She knows how to push the button on top to play the music and gets all excited when she does it.

Hahaha!!! Just now she got all excited when she saw her pictures on the computer. What a funny girl. :)


2 comments:

Olsen's 7 said...

Sooo cute! Love these videos! Keep 'em comin' Little Charlotte thought it was cute too!

Tasha said...

She really is SO cute!! I love the little video of her reaching for those toys. Can't believe she is already 9 months old!